Lecturer Department of Architecture
Teaching / Research Interest:
Architecture, Urban Design and landscape, Redevelopment, Renovation, Public Space Eco-Tourism, Disaster Resiliency, Architectural Visualization, Interior Design, Graphic Art & Design
- Bachelor of Architecture from Khulna University (KU), Khulna (2022)
- HSC from Viqarunnisa Noon School and College, Dhaka (2015)
- SSC from Viqarunnisa Noon School and College, Dhaka (2013)
- Lecturer, Department of Architecture, Military Institute of Science and Technology, from September 2022- until the present
- Junior Architect, H one architectural design consultant (Full Time), From May 2022-August 2022.
Awards & Recognitions:
- CERTIFICATE OF ACHIEVEMENT Contribution to the betterment of the University and Society (2020-21 Session)
- BdSTEM COMPETITON: National STEM Competition 2021 by BdSTEM Certification of Award as Team (KU Vritika): Top TWENTY
- DESIGN COMPETITON: Radical Urban Intervention by ArcDeck net Certification of Award as TOP TEN
- IAB STUDENT FEST: (Cultural Event) FIRST RUNNER-UP Contribution - Performer (Leading Dancer)
ArchKU-Transtec Thesis of the Year, 3rd PRIZE, 5TH Year (2019-20 Session)
- KHULNA UNIVERSITY MERIT SCHOLARSHIP: 5th Year (2019-2020)
- HEAD'S LIST AWARD: ARCHKU
For excellence in Design of 1st Year (2015-16 session)
- HSC BOARD SCHOLARSHIP: BOARD OF INTERMEDIATE AND SECONDARY EDUCATION
DHAKA BOARD, General, HSC EXAMINATION – 2015
Publication (Conference Proceedings):
- Radical Urban Intervention, Organized by: ArcDeck [Aug – Nov 2020] Tittle: Delhi's Project Ventilation (TOP TEN) Publication Link: https://www.arcdeck.net/e-book
- International Conference on STEM and the Fourth Industrial Revolution 2022 (ICSTEM4IR 2022) Topic: Reincarnating the Place of Exchange: A CASE OF ‘MOHAMMADPUR NOTUN KRISHI BAZAAR’, Status: Abstract Paper got selected
Participations (Workshops/ Competitions):
- EUI Workshops: Equity, Health, and Environment: Toward a More Just Global City. 2022 Organized by: An international group of EUI Faculty. [June 11, 2022] Module 2: Social-Ecological Environment–Waterscapes management
- International E-conclave on ‘Deterrent Techniques of Covid 19”: Trends in health and wellbeing powered by (IT), In Association with DASC society. Organized by: University College of Medical Sciences & G.T.B Hospital, Delhi, India. [August 19,20, 2020]
- BdSTEM COMPETITON: National STEM Competition 2021 by BdSTEM. Certification of award asTop TWENTY
- DESIGN COMPETITON: Radical Urban Intervention by ArcDeck net. Certification of Award as TOP TEN
- Sundar Bāri: SEARCH INTERNATIONAL STUDENT DESIGN COMPETITION
- Heritage Pictogram: COMPETITION BY CONTEXT. [ENTRY]
- Ampersand 2020 international Exhibition Picto - logo [ENTRY]
- Drawing of the Year 2020 [ENTRY]
- International Seminar-Workshop on "Climate Change Agenda for Cultural Heritage in Bangladesh" Organized by Architecture Discipline, Khulna University. 
- “Resilient Urban Form: A Design Response to Climate Change”
Speaker: Dr. Tapan Kumar Dhar Organized by Architecture Discipline, Khulna University. 
- Village Super Market: A Place for Pride for Farmers. Speaker: S. M. Nazimuddin Payel & Md. Sk. Maruf Hossain. Organized by Architecture Discipline, Khulna University. 
- "Only heart can touch the sky"
Speaker: Rafiq Azam, Organized by Architecture Discipline, Khulna University 
Volunteering and Social Contribution Certifications:
- ARCHASIA Forum 20-Dhaka 19 ARCHITECTURE IN A CHANGING LANDSCAPE.
Event Support- Student Volunteer
- COMMUNITY OUTREACH PROGRAM: 2017: Organizing Member. ArchKU community Outreach program with Comrade Ratan Sen Collegiate Girls' School, Domra, Khulna.
- COMMUNITY OUTREACH PROGRAM: 2018: Event Coordinator[student] ArchKU community Outreach program with Comrade Ratan Sen Collegiate Girls' School, Domra, Khulna.
- International Seminar "Climate Change Agenda for Cultural Heritage in Bangladesh 2019" Organized by Architecture Discipline, Khulna University.
Event Support-Student Volunteer
Architecture Discipline, Khulna University.
- RHYTHM, A DANCE ORGANIZATION, KHULNA UNIVERSITY
Registered Member and Organizational Secretary of Rhythm. (2017-20)
Extracurricular Activities (Certifications and Participation):
- ‘Organizational Secretary’, Rhythm Khulna University (Dance Organization) (2017-20)
- Certificate for Participating Inter University Dance Fest KUET,2018
- Certificate for Participating Inter University Dance Fest Khulna University 2019,2020,2022
- Lockdown Showdown 2020: Inter-University Dance Competition-TOP FIFTEEN
- INTER-HALL SPORTS AND CULTURAL COMPETITION 2019 -2nd position (Dance).
- IAB Sports Tournament 2018 & IAB Sports Carnival 2022
- Captaining Department Volleyball Team 2020 and player 2016-22, Handball 2016 -17, Table tennis 2018-20
- Winning team Table tennis 2019 & Runners-Up team Table tennis 2018
- Inter University Athletics Competition 2020, Inter College Athletics Competition 2014 entry.
- Viqarunnisa Noon School & College,Got Prize for Sports (2006,2007,2008,2010, 2011,2013,2014)
Skills in Computer Application:
Architectural design & Drafting skill, Autodesk Autocad, Google SketchUp Pro, Revit, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustration, Lumion, Microsoft Office
Other Skills/ Interest
Sketch Graphic Design Concept Art, Illustration, Post Production work, Photography, Art, Sketch and Painting, Sports, Dance, Travel
International visits: India
- Associate Member (AT -184), Institute of Architects, Bangladesh.